Thank you for choosing RuBec Properties! We take a considerable amount of pride in providing quality housing to anyone that meets our qualifications. We are committed to complying with all applicable laws including all Fair Housing Laws and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, marital status, age, source of income and national origin. Below is a list of minimum requirements and qualifications we utilize to determine the eligibility of each applicant. The information below is provided to give an understanding of the qualifying procedure. All of the items below are necessary to assure the proper review of the application package.
In order to help us complete your application in a timely manner, we ask that you fill out the application as completely as possible. There should be no lines left blank. If a line does not apply, please fill it in with N/A. Be sure to sign the application and date it where indicated. The lease does not become effective until the application is approved by Management.
- Application: A signed and fully completed application for each adult 18 or older (even if living with parent or guardian) is required. A non-refundable $60.00 application fee is required before an application can be considered and/or processed. This must be paid separately from the security deposit. Payments are only accepted on-line or by money order. No cash will be accepted!
- Income Verification: Applicant(s) must supply management with written verification, two current paycheck stubs, income tax forms, or letter on company letterhead stating the applicant’s monthly gross wage and length of employment. The application will not be reviewed until verification is provided. Documentation of additional income and/or public assistance (ex. Child Support, Social Security, Disability, FNS, and ADFC) is required.
- Income Requirements: The gross monthly income of the applicant(s) will be considered jointly, and is highly recommend to equal (3) times the rental amount of the residence.
- Identification: A copy of your current valid driver’s license or state ID card and Social Security card is required for each applicant. The application will not be processed until proper legal identification is provided.
- Maximum Occupancy TWO PERSON MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY PER BEDROOM. (EXCEPTION: CHILD LESS THAN 6 MONTHS OF AGE, unless otherwise dictated by state or federal law). One Bedroom: (2 occupants) Two Bedroom: (5 occupants)
- Pet Restrictions: All animals are subject to management approval with a pet fee and monthly pet fee. Breed restrictions apply.
- Criminal Background Check: A criminal background check will be done on each applicant. Record of any felony or violent criminal offenses could be grounds for denial.
- Electric, Gas, and Water Service: Proof of Electric, Gas, and Water service will be required before move-in.
A SECURITY DEPOSIT UP TO TWO MONTH’S RENT MAY BE REQUIRED IN THE CASE OF ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- No verifiable income for full-time students or Senior Citizen.
- Unsatisfactory credit rating
- Insufficient rental history.